I changed my font at scrappinblogs.blogspot.com

Thursday, July 23, 2009

Keep thy heart with all diligence;
for out of it are the issues of life.
Proverbs 4:23

The things we say and do find their origin in our heart. The secrets of our heart are revealed in our actions. Outwardly we can appear strong and capable, sweet and kind but inside there can be turmoil and strife, jealousy and anger. No matter how we strive to hide our true feelings they will eventually reveal themselves in our lives. It is vital to our physical as well as spiritual health to guard our hearts. We must trust God and place our hearts in His hands and allow Him to fill them with all that is good. Our hearts are naturally corrupt but God enters in and changes the content of our heart and fills it with treasures, which are well worth protecting. The health and well being of our hearts depends on how well they are maintained.

Please search my heart Lord and remove all that is not You. I open my heart and ask that you fill it with your treasure and help me to protect it always. May my heart always hunger for you, saturate it with your love. You are my heart's desire, in Jesus name, Amen



No comments: