I changed my font at scrappinblogs.blogspot.com

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Paper goodie


I saw this on the net, many people
make these now. Well if that's the
case you know I have to try my
hand at it.
I think I would of rather had
printed wording...
but I was in a pinch so I
free handed it.
Not too bad but not as
I would of wanted it.
I made a bigger one
I wrote a blog on it last year.
Storing these seems to be
a bit of an issue cause the
paper tears very easily.
I got 2 more almost done
will be putting them up soon.
Thanks for taking the time to
check out my post.
~Jeri

1 comment:

Cinderella Moments said...

Hi Jeri! I'm so glad you came by my blog. I love the rolled paper wreath. I haven't tried one yet. But they look like fun. I like the hand written word. I think it adds lots of charm.